<strong>Temporary Appropriative Water Rights</strong>

Temporary Appropriative Water Rights

Temporary Appropriative Water Rights


“How can people in California obtain temporary appropriative water rights access?”

Appropriative water rights give people in California the freedom to use and divert water for productive purposes. However, some may just want to have these on a temporary basis, specifically for an emergency. To accomplish this, people can apply for Temporary Appropriative Water Rights through the State Water Resources Control Board. Temporary permits granted can last for up to 180 days and are renewable.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s